Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1 Month Old!

Blueberry is month old today! I am so glad the first month is behind us because now its just smooth flying. LOL

On Saturday August 2, I was sitting on the sofa after work and heard this wierd sound coming from Blueberries cage. I thought maybe he was stuck in his cage, so into the kitchen I ran. There was Blueberry happily sitting on his highest perch singing. He was only trying to sing. I guess that means hes not such a little baby any longer.

I am now only giving him his formula in the morning and the evening before he goes to bed. its very little so soon he will be completely off the formula. He really loved the millet seed sprig I had hanging in his cage. I thought that would help him get an interest in bird seed. It worked. He is more interested in seeds and his chopped up dried fruit than the formula. Marilyn told me its only to be a treat though. So I will off it to him when I am working and there is no one to take him out to play, like when the boys go back to school in September.

Yesterday when I went to get the mail I noticed a package sitting near the mail box. I knew I didn't order anything. When I looked to see who the package was for, it was for Alex. I showed Alex the package and asked what he ordered. He told me the package was for me. What a surprise! I opened it and inside the package was a beautiful Cannon digital camera. He told me had been looking at cameras for a while and wanted to get me one. I was so excited and happy! How nice is that? So yesterday afternoon Alex and I sat and read through the manuals, yes there is more than one manual, and practiced taking pictures and playing with all the functions the camera has. With this camera there is a lot more for me to learn. Also with this camera you make movies! So this moring I was practicing with the camera and making movies of Blueberry. I did accidently deleted one cute movie of Blueberry from the camera. Oh well! I can make another movie of Blueberry playing in his sandbox another day. I uploaded the pictures we took yesterday and the movies of Blueberry onto my computer, and boy are they nice! The pictures look wonderful and the movies have great color and sound. I know I can't make movies of just Blueberry. So I'll make movies of Blueberry and the boys together! Sounds great to me!

No comments: