Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blueberry is flying!

Lately Blueberry has been practicing his flying skills. He has picked on the flying all by himself. Its instinct. This morning he flew quite a long way in the house and landed successfully. Before I was able to get him, he flew again only not so far. I actually didn't see where he flew and was calling his name. I found him the dog toy basket looking not too happy. He was happy to see me pick him up and cuddle him.

Yesterday he was really enjoying his sandbox play time. He is able to fly out of it so if someone is not right there next to it, we have to keep a screen cover on top. He is eating the sand and pecking at the seeds I have put inside his sandbox. He was really interested in the seeds all day. Whenever I took him out to play either in the sandbox or just on a towel on the floor, I have seed available for him. I am so happy to see him pecking at the seeds and putting them in his mouth. He is still wanting his formula which we now feed Blueberry with an eyedropper, the syringe just wasn't fast enough for him. There is hope he will someday be feeding by himself.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Way to go Blueberry!