Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It seems....................................

It seems like Blueberry is adjusting to his cage more and more each day. I am still waiting for the extra perches to arrive so I can make his cage handicap accessable. He tries really hard to perch on the rope perch but can't. This morning I took off the towel that covered the lower half of the back of the cage. He use to go crazy and was frantically trying to get out. At this moment he is just preening his feathers.

Yesterday I talked to Marilyn at work and she told me we have to go 3 hours now until Blueberries next feeding. When I first arrived at home yesterday, Blueberry was doing his baby bird fluttering wanting to be fed. I took him out and put him on his towel so he could eat seeds instead of his formula. It was so hard not to feed him, but I suceeded. He has a bigger interest in the seeds now so hopefully soon he'll be weaned from the formula. I am getting him a couple birdie treats to hang in is cage which I am hoping will help. We'll see.

No comments: