Friday, July 11, 2008

Pictures finally uploaded

I got al lthe pictures uploaded of Blueberry. Someday I'm going to put a scrapbook together of our little bird. I have everything all picked out. I'm not sure when I'll start working on it.

When I went to get Blueberry up this morning for his first feeding, I had a little scare. I thought he was dead or dying. He wasn't moving and was laying on one side. When I got him downstairs he started to wiggle and open his mouth. I then knew he was alright. He has really taken to the bird formula. Its so much easier to feed him now. He's eating more and more which is excellent! I weighed him on a food scale I don't use. It said he weighed 1 ounce, not sure if its correct. Its just a simple scale I actually bought in the Dollar store to weigh postage envelopes I send out for card swaps I am in. I suppose its kind of accurate. After his first feeding, I put him on a towel while I changed his little nest and he was scooting around quite fast. When I put my hand near him, he tried to crawl on it. Hes so cute!

Blueberry loves to be held. I like to hold him when I am having a cup of tea in the morning and watching the news. I then called my friend a bird expert to tell her Blueberries eyes opened. She was so excited! I wonder how much he sees. I guess we can be considered his flock.

No comments: