Saturday, July 12, 2008

One week old!

I can't believe today Blueberry is one week old. Its been a week of ups and downs but hopefully from now on Blueberry will continue to flourish. He is now starting to stand slightly on his legs. I think he is probably a little behind normal birds because we weren't making the right feeding choices. I also changed his nest to a smaller bowl. He seems to like that much better. I also hate thats its had to be trial and error with him. I have read a lot on the internet and actually watched videos on You tube. I guess they have any type of video there. I am very happy that I am having 3 days off to get Blueberry on a good feeding scheduel. Next week is my busy work week so the boys will be bird sitting. Its funny that everything I do revolves around Blueberries scheduel.

No comments: