Thursday, July 24, 2008

So far today...........................

So far today Blueberry has been very quiet entertaining himself in his little home. The last few days he's been noisy wanting constant attention. I got to thinking this morning that maybe he didn't like the location of his home. So this morning I put his little home back up on the table and left the light on. That really seemed to help. It seems like he likes to be up high. He probably feels safe. I am so amazed that Blueberry knows when its bed time. He stays cuddled up in his little nest all night long. I like the idea of keeping this container for his bed time.

I might start getting his cage set up and see how he likes it. I am going to be right there in case he starts to panic. I still need to get a little tabel to put in front of my garden window in the kitchen and place Blueberries cage on it. I think he'll like the view.

I'm off to feed Blueberry as his chirping is getting louder and more frantic.

No comments: